1. These Terms and Conditions form part of the Estimate issued by A1 Coastal Handy Services known as A1 Coastal HS with the ABN 393 190 306 34.
2. The “Client” is the individual person or the Company seeking the Services of A1 Coastal HS.
3. The Client will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions by proceeding to obtain an Estimate for the requested Services.
4. Services is deemed to include the Work (Labour) and Materials (goods, equipment or the hire of specialised equipment) required to complete the Estimate.
5. All prices in the Estimate for the Services are valid for period of 30 days from the date of the Estimate on the condition that Materials required for the Estimate remain at the purchase price given to A1 Coastal HS to prepare the Estimate. A1 Coastal HS may, at its sole discretion, review the Estimate if the Estimate is accepted within 30 days from the date of the Estimate, only on this condition.
6. Services covered by the Estimate are limited to those expressly detailed in the Estimate.
7. A1 Coastal HS is entitled to vary the Estimate if the Estimate is accepted after 30 days of the date of the Estimate to take into account:
i. Any associated Services required to successfully complete the works not expressly stated in the Estimate to be undertaken in the Estimate.
ii. Any additional Services requested or required by the Client after the commencement of the Estimate which were not part of the Estimate specified in the original Estimate.
iii. Any increase in the cost of the Materials required. iv) Any price variation from a third party engaged to complete the works.
8. A1 Coastal HS does not provide a guarantee on any Materials associated with the Estimate, the guarantee is on labour only.
9. When the Client is informed that the materials supplies by the Client are not of sufficient quality and the Client wishes to go ahead with work using those materials, the guarantee of labour is then void.
10. A1 Coastal HS reserves the right to require the payment of a deposit of A1 Coastal HS discretion prior to commencing the Estimate and may also require progress payments to be made upon partial completion of work, as outlined in the Estimate.
11. A1 Coastal HS will endeavour to schedule for commencement and completion as soon as possible after acceptance of the Estimate. However, this may be dependent on the availability of Materials, Public Holidays and Weather conditions.
12. To the extent permitted by law, the liability of A1 Coastal HS in contract, tort or otherwise which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of the supply of Services or any act, failure or omission of A1 Coastal HS pursuant to the Estimate is limited only to the amount payable by the Client under this Estimate.
13. A1 Coastal HS will exercise all reasonable care, skill and diligence in undertaking the work in the Estimate, will ensure the works are of sufficient quality and will undertake the work within the a reasonable time of the Client’s acceptance of the Estimate. The Client only has a right to a remedy from A1 Coastal HS in relation to the Estimate when the work undertaken by A1 Coastal HS does not meet the consumer guarantees described in the Australian Consumer Law with respect to the supply of services.
14. Cancellation of any accepted Estimate may incur a fee to cover any costs actually incurred by A1 Coastal HS in commencing the work including the purchase of any Materials.
15. All Materials acquired for any work remains the property of A1 Coastal HS until the Client has made full payment of the account for the completed Estimate.
16. On Hourly Rate, Time to source and purchase materials including travel time(if required) & time on site to complete tasks will be charged in Hourly Blocks.
17. All accounts are to be paid within 7 days of the invoice date.
18. The Client shall provide exclusive site access to A1 Coastal HS to complete the Services. Any costs for parking at site, or losses or expenses incurred by the A1 Coastal HS due to interrupted site access will be charged to the Client.
19. Where there are variations to an accepted Estimate or the Client shall indemnify A1 Coastal HS from any additional cost incurred by A1 Coastal HS, should the Client increase the Work to be provided by the Contractor. These variations shall be payable within 7 Days of Receipt of Invoice.
20. A1 Coastal HS will not be responsible for any problems with the site that are only revealed when work is commenced by A1 Coastal HS.
21. The Client must pay the damages to A1 Coastal HS any costs, expenses or losses incurred by A1 Coastal HS as a result of the Client’s failure to pay to A1 Coastal HS all sums outstanding as owed by the Client to A1 Coastal HS including without limiting the generality of the forgoing any debt collection and legal costs incurred in enforcing payment on a solicitor and own client basis.
22. A1 Coastal HS reserve the right to charge cost plus on equipment, hire of equipment, specialised skills, materials provided to the Client by A1 Coastal HS.
23. A1 Coastal HS reserves the right to make null and void the warranty should any Materials be reinstalled elsewhere, modified, altered, damaged or put to any undue stress other than in the way the Materials were designed to perform.
24. Not withstanding any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, A1 Coastal HS is in no circumstances (whatever the cause) liable in contract, tort including without limitation, negligence or breach of statutory duty or otherwise to compensate the Client for: i) any increased costs or expenses; ii) any loss of profit, revenue, business, contracts or anticipated savings;loss or expense resulting from a claim by a third party; or any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage of any nature whatsoever caused by any reasonable delay in completing the Works.
25. The Client authorises A1 Coastal HS to collect, retain, record, use and disclose commercial and/or consumer information about the Client, in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and the Privacy Principles outlined in the Privacy Amendment Act 2012, to persons and/or legal entities who are a solicitor or any other professional consultant engaged by the Contractor, a debt collector, credit reporting body and/or any other individual or organisation which maintains credit references and/or default listings. This information may be given before, during or after the provision of credit to the Client.
26. Acceptance of the Estimate is deemed to be accepted by an email detailing acceptance, payment of a deposit, text message or a verbal conversation detailed with time and date.
I/We have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and accept them as applying to the Estimate and any Works that are subsequently undertaken by A1 Coastal Handy Services upon acceptance of the Estimate.
I/We accept these Terms and Conditions and request that A1 Coastal Handy Services or its Subcontractors and/or employees proceed with the Estimate.